Champion Fuel Rail fittings

jmendlik

fuel rails.jpg
Can someone tell me the fitting sizes (thread pitch) for the champion fuel rails--not the rear fittings with cross over line but the front two as shown --the one on pass side and the driver side front fittings.

I want to buy them in black anodized color not the blue ones as pictured

JM

Attachments

• fuel rails.jpg
    fuel rails.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:
the rails are drilled and tapped for 8an straight oring ,
the feed is -8an male x -8 straight oring
the fitting for the rail for hooking up a gauge is a -8 straight oring x -6an , if i were going to replace i would try to get in -4an outlet so std gauge lines and senders can be connected but that might not be possible coming from a -8
you could get a -6 female to -4 male adapter and screwit on to allow gauge hookup

Please let me know if you end up doing this. I just had Racetronix make me a feed hose for the back side using the coated teflon line and black Fragola fittings(like the rest of my fuel system) but I haven't looked for the front fittings yet.

Ordered from Jegs today

027-15607
027-15607.jpg

Aeromotive 15607 - Aeromotive ''AN'' Fittings and O-Rings

ORB/AN Flare Adapter
  • -8AN to -8AN

$16.99$16.99
1027-15605
027-15605.jpg

Aeromotive 15605 - Aeromotive ''AN'' Fittings and

dont forget to order a -6an cap ( like the one you have in blue) if you arent using the -6 port

The only other thing that I need to do is to hook up a Fuel logging kit that I bought from Caspers. Do you guys have any idea what size the transducer is and how I would attach it to this setup?

This is awesome! I was wondering the exact same thing and now I was able to order what I needed before getting my intake! How about the back fittings? I want to replace those with black too...any idea what size they are? They look like 8 but I can't tell

both ends of rail are drilled for same -08 orb into rail , the rear fittings were angled -08AN male fittings , some early champ rails were 90deg.. newer are 45deg