Champion bracket, intake manifold, stock turbo, ignition module and coilpack, and more

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Aftermarket ignition module and coilpack assembly that is like new with only 1000 street miles on them. Comes with black powdercoated support bracket. Guaranteed good. $200 shipped

Stock turbo shield, not cut. $75 shipped

Stock 86-87 headers in great shape (even though they look like crap with the el-cheapo paint I put on them that flaked off!) driver side was re-welded and doesn't leak. The crossover pipe does not seal very well on both sides so I am throwing that in for free. $100 shipped for everything on that.

If you are going to send paypal, please send as a gift! My paypal address is blackout87gn@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 179
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 160
d0n_3d said:
Stock 86-87 turbo with elbow and adjustable wastegate actuator. Turbo runs really good and makes boost great. No shaft play. $225 shipped

Like new Champion accessory bracket with no A/C but has P/S. $175 shipped

Aftermarket ignition module and coilpack assembly that is like new with only 1000 street miles on them. Comes with black powdercoated support bracket. Guaranteed good. $200 shipped

Stock 86-87 intake manifold that comes with stock upper plenum and throttle body, TPS sensor and IAC sensor, pictured is a set of six 36 lb injectors with stock fuel rail...$450 shipped for everything pictured or I can separate the injectors and fuel rail. Intake is unported bone stock.

Like new barely used LT1 lightweight aluminum starter, bolts right on without any shims, $75 shipped

Stock turbo shield, not cut. $75 shipped

Stock 86-87 headers in great shape (even though they look like crap with the el-cheapo paint I put on them that flaked off!) driver side was re-welded and doesn't leak. The crossover pipe does not seal very well on both sides so I am throwing that in for free. $100 shipped for everything on that.

I will cover the paypal fees on everything. My paypal address is blackout87gn@hotmail.com

I'd like to get the starter plz let me know eddieguerrero425@aol.com

Champion bracket sold to slickj...payment already received and the starter is pending payment...everything else is free game...thanks guys

Starter is back up for sale...also lowered price on intake setup. Or you can make me an offer I can't refuse!

If the turbo has no previous turbine contact damage, I'll take it.

There is no damage to this turbo at all. I just recently ran it on my car and it boosted great. Had it up to 15 psi numerous times. Doesn't blow smoke or leak oil. There is no shaft play either. It is a good turbo. If you want it, please send paypal payment as a gift to blackout87gn@hotmail.com and I will get it shipped out Monday for you.

Intake setup is all sold! All I have left now are the headers, ignition module setup, and turbo shield.