Ceviche in St. Pete!

diomedes

Saw A beautiful GN in front of Ceviche last night. Parking was hard to find so as we were driving around looking for a spot is when I spotted it. In fact its kind of funny cause I totally missed a parking spot because I was oogling over the GN (mine is in the middle of being restored). My woman had been telling me to park but I was in the zone dreaming of my saturday night cruise.
Just thought I would share!

Thats my car! Thanks!

Just saw this have been working a lot not really checking to boards.

I have only seen one other GN in town but we should do a tampa/st pete if there would be enough interest.

Thats my car! Thanks!

Just saw this have been working a lot not really checking to boards.

I have only seen one other GN in town but we should do a tampa/st pete if there would be enough interest.

We should try the cars and coffee as a starting point.

we really should, Im slowly finding out there are more than a few in this area. I know of a T-type near Gandy and Dale Mabry.

A GN on Hillsborough at some pawn shop.

Frieght Train in wherever he is

Another near Town n Country.

Razors Alky is just on the other side of the bridge

A T-type in Riverview (I beleive)

Then Mine.

Thats quit a few in a relatively small area.

Sounds good I should be there. I also responded in the Cars and coffee thread so we'll see who shows up.

i am in st pete...i know there is usually a few gn's at the burger king cruise deal on saturday nights on us 19 and 110 ave north..last time i was there i think about 6 showed up..there are more around than we think..