Central VA Bodyshop

lucky14

Hey guys/gals-

Wondering if anyone has a good body shop referal for a full paint job no major body work. Just lots of crows feet and light surface rust only.

I am in the Central VA area and looking for something fairly local, perfer Richmond, but Fredricksburg, Woodbridge, Williamsburg ok etc. Looking for people with previous GN experence from the board.

I don't work at a dealer anymore that has a collision shop so I need to find someone who would treat my ride like I would.

If you find someone let me know. I have been looking for a recommended body shop in the same area for 2 years!

If you find someone let me know. I have been looking for a recommended body shop in the same area for 2 years!

I got a few quotes the other day. My car is rough enough it would take me months to do on my own an hour or so here and there. Plus my garage isn't large enough for all the toys plus doing a body on frame resto. So I have to find someone who will do it for me. I think I found a good qoute, I have had insurance work done at this shop before and it was of good quality.

I still want to get up with the body shop that my dealership works with. I might be able to get a better deal... if not I will go with this aformentioned shop.

How rough is your Regal?

Found a Central VA shop... small volume... great work

If you are interested still I found a good central VA bodyshop. My GN is there now for an all over body on frame job... I mentioned to him that you were looking for some minor stuff... he said to wait until you see my car.... but you can check out my car and his other work at

Paint by Dillon

and Paint By Dillon

When I get it back we can hook up and you can check mine out..

Almost there

Hey everyone,
Well she is almost done, my painter hasn't been able to upload pictures... he has been too busy. I have some pretty good pictures on my camera phone from the visit last night, she is painted refitted and panels hung.

I will get her back early next week nearly complete. I will still have to hang regulators, guides, motors, eblems, grille work and lamps. But I will get pictures as soon as I can even before she is nearly complete.

Yeah, I been looking at the site and the pics haven't changed. I'm looking forward to seeing his work.

Thanks

HOLY CRAP MY CAR LOOKS AWESOME!

I got the car back on Thursday and have been staring at it ever since! Bob has let some personel go so he is over whelmed with WORK so he hasn't had a chance to upload the pictures. I have company over so I snuck away to le everyone know it ROCKS

I have pictures and will post them in the next few days.. I would DEF. recomnend him. Victory I know you work in the metro Richmond area right? If you want to swing by sometime and look at it let meknow. I am near I295 and I95 in the Hanover area.