Central Texas GN repair work???

whiplash306

Hey guys....just lookin' for some guidance from those in the know! I have my '86 GN that I plan on having a lot of work done to and am looking for someone who comes HIGHLY regarded within the Buick community to do it for me. I basically plan on replacing the suspension with Bilsteins, install some fuel line components, replace current Hooker headers with stock reinforced replacements, track down an electrical pull and tune the car to try and eliminate cold start idle surges...there's more, but that's the bigger stuff. Any help would be appreciated!!!...Jarod

there are several memebers on this site that live in the Austin area and i think there is also some sort of TR specialty shop around there

try pming disco stu to point ya in the right direction.
He also has a 9 sec street drivin GN

PaCemkr86 said:
there are several memebers on this site that live in the Austin area and i think there is also some sort of TR specialty shop around there

try pming disco stu to point ya in the right direction.
He also has a 9 sec street drivin GN
Thanks for your help. I've PM'd disco stu....guess it's just a matter of waiting for his response. I can't wait to get all this done to my GN...she NEEDS to be back on the road!..ha

hey jarod, lonfg time no see. if i remember correctly, tim at reagal performance did most of the work on that car for the guy you bought it from. i know he is at least familiar with the car. you might want to give him a call 512-627-3098

-Jeff

Conley's Performance Plus is in Houston. Don't know how far you are, but we can take car of all your needs. We've just put our dyno in ground and is up & running for fine tunning those buicks. 281-540-FAST