Central Mississippi Paintless Dent Repair

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
Hey guys, I've got a new shop open for door ding removal in Brandon, MS. Call for directions and stop by if you need dents removed from your rides.

Great Southern Shell on HWY 80 in old downtown Brandon, MS
206 E. Government St

Jason
National Dent
601-415-8318

Attachments

• S7303473.jpg
    S7303473.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 131
Hope it works out for you but you might want to check with Shane about posting the info. He changed some of the rules about busineses posting if they're not sponsors of the board.

What brand of light stand is that? Did you duct tape the bulbs in?

Good luck in your new endeavor.

I would think the duct tape is there in case someone knocks it against thge car... just a guess.

I believe that was my car being worked on at Reynolds last year. These guys do absolutely amazing work. BTW u guys coming to reynolds this year?

They do incredible work. I hope they are coming to Reynolds.
If you guys are bringing your dent equipment, please let me know and I'll strum up some buisness for you.

Thanks guys!! Always a pleasure to fix your cars.

Louie, yep that was your car!

I'm sure we will make Reynolds, and I will have my dent tools with me, That light is an old A-1 light, yep had to tape the bulbs in lol and so it wont scratch a car:biggrin:

Didnt mean to post without asking, sorry!

Jason

Hey John! Good to hear from you. Hows the car doing?

Jason

So maybe I'm looking at it from the wrong angle, but doesn't that duct tape block most of the fade area that you have to work with? I figured it was an A-1 light like mine, but I don't need mine taped in (yet).

Edit: I can see now that you are only using one bulb, and you're bouncing the light off a piece of PVC. I've heard of that before, maybe I should try it.

bob

I was trained 10 yrs ago and use the same light, Its like the shadow master light, but the pvc casts a better fade (to me) It's a little worn, so I used tape to keep it together and not scratch any cars. The tape didnt effect the fade any. We travel so much, it gets bumped around alot.