Centerline Wheels

Harleyreb1

A set of 15x8 and 15x7 Centerline Split Spoke Competition series wheels, lugnuts, and centercaps for sale. Only have about 500 miles on them( they are perfect!) selling car and new owner wanted orginial wheels. Buick offset so the fit perfect with no spacers needed. AND as soon as I got them I took them to be powdercoated clear so NO polishing ever!!! This cost me $50 bucks per wheel and was well worth it!!!!! My lose is your gain, I ordered them from Summit and they were $259 each along with about $60 in lugnuts, so I'll let them go for $1000 OBO shipped to you( lower 48)
DSC00022.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Buickstreet.jpg

Eddie 601-259-8413

hello peepi: Sorry I'm not interested in your wheels and good luck selling them.
Question to your clear PC. Have you done it before on other wheels or is this the first time?
thanks
IBBY

hello people: How did your clear PC hold up in being clear on other wheels? Any thing I've seen clear usuually doesn't stay clear.
IBBY

Whered you get the centers? I got centerlines and those would look sweet on mine..Ur wheels look sweet btw..

Whered you get the centers? I got centerlines and those would look sweet on mine..Ur wheels look sweet btw..

I got those a long time ago in BG from a guy named Lloyd Tarter.Call Mark Hueffman he will get you anything you need any size

Wheel Cap Overlays Custom made to your specs. Bobby, car looks great with those wheels. I went with the Centerline Revs, had some issues with quality though and took some back and forth with them to get some decent ones.