Cecil County Pictures

Your both Welcome.

Banning,
I am gonna try and make it. I posted a reply on the other board with a test idea.

Hope I can make it.

I'll post mine once I get a host! GREAT PICS , I didn't get to see that TTA!!!!

I'll be there Sun.

Great Pics Tim !! Thanks for posting them. What kind of camera did you use ?? The Pics are very clear and sharp !
Darrell.

Great job on the pictures. I never could figure out how to catch a car as it was launching. You got it down.

Robert

Thanks Robert, there are some good ones of your Limited. If you want me to e-mail em to ya let me know but keep in mind they are large files (each one is between 3 and 3.5 megs.).

Also I have a question for you. Who did the bar in the Limited and how much?

TIA

Owners name is Mike. I met him at Englishtown. Car has a 455 in it and is actually for sale less engine and trans.

Nice pics!

Anyone planning on going to Cecil on November the 6th for their Saturday street car race? A few buddies and I are planning on coming over to T&T for the day as a last hurah for the season.

The guy that did my bar no longer does roll bars. Last, I heard he was doing body work and making viper headers.

I downloaded the pics from the net. Thanks. You got some pics of my dads in 2 of the shots.

I can recommend Maryland Performance Center for roll bars not cheap but very nice work. They did my TTA years ago.

Robert