catback exhaust

6SENSE

Looking for affordable used exhaust in good shape for a daily driver. Something along the lines of the Hooker exhaust setup is what I was thinking of. ATR would be great but Im guessing would probably be out of my price range for this car, but I definately wouldnt mind being proven wrong ;)

Thanks, Justin

I have a dual 3" torque torque tech exhaust with ultraflows-$300.00 plus shipping if interested

Got it

Have a 3" pit bull from atr like new $275+ship .Also ATR stainless headers+crossover pipe $500 and Atr 3" down pipe with external gate $350 thanks Doug.

Originally posted by TNX85
I have a dual 3" torque torque tech exhaust with ultraflows-$300.00 plus shipping if interested

Tried to PM you ,but your box is full.

Justin I just got a nice Hooker catback system today. The tailpipes were cut off right after the mufflers & they exit in the Monte Carlo Ss location (at the rr. bumper). $100 + shipping gets it, so email me if you want it. Thanks buddy.

Thanks for all the offers guys!! :cool:

I did not expect this many responses this quick. Shows how great this site is huh?

Ive been contemplating the offers. All sound good but all are not in my price range at this time :( I hate that my funds (or lack of) have to be the main factor in my decision.
For those who PMed me, all my PMs were just erased. I forgot that the moderator(s) posted that this would happen. Only one I have is the PM that TurboWh1 just sent.

Thanks