Casper's Electronics Headlight Brightener Harness, Wolf Racecraft spherical UCA bushi

Walker231T

BRAND NEW! Casper's Electronics Headlight Brightener Harness. Still sealed in the plastic bag.

This plug-and-play kit actually brightens the headlights on your Regal by almost 20%! Kit has two sealed relays, fuselink protected, and simply plugs in. Increases nighttime illumination substantially. A MUST for night driving!

$90 plus shipping

I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 280 feedbacks. If you have any questions or need a specific photo please shoot me an email or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. If paying with PayPal add 3%.

Attachments

• 2010-12-11_15-31-10_70.jpg
    2010-12-11_15-31-10_70.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 463
BRAND NEW! Wolf Race Craft Spherical Billet Upper Control Arm Bushing for GN / G-Body

BRAND NEW! Wolf Race Craft Spherical Billet Upper Control Arm Bushing for GN / G-Body.

Description: Machined from solid aluminium to be direct fit for your stock housing or aftermarket housing(if built to stock deminsion). A spherical bearing is mounted inside to provide a smooth pivoting point to elminate bind. This allows the control arms and rear-end to more freely in there entire range of motion.

$100 plus shipping

I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 280 feedbacks. If you have any questions or need a specific photo please shoot me an email or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. If paying with PayPal add 3%.

Attachments

• 2010-12-11_15-27-09_243.jpg
    2010-12-11_15-27-09_243.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 457
New prices!!

BRAND NEW! Casper's Electronics Headlight Brightener Harness. Still sealed in the plastic bag. $80 - OBO

BRAND NEW! Wolf Race Craft Spherical Billet Upper Control Arm Bushing for GN / G-Body. $85 - OBO

I'll Take the bushing kit!!

I'll take the bushing kit if it's still available. Please PM me payment instructions. I'll PM you my ship to zip.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

I'll do $65 via Paypal +shipping to 76132 for the BRAND NEW! Casper's Electronics Headlight Brightener Harness. IF IT IS Still sealed in the plastic bag.