Caspers cam tool ( blinking) 340 fuel pump new in the box

Bigjack7440

Caspers cam tool blinking light , stays on your cam sensor . New never used no box $45 shipped obo. Racetronix Walbro GSS340M 255L/Hr fuel pump $75 shipped in lower 48 . All parts price as shipped in lower 48. Billet water neck with hold down clamp ( new) $30 shipped obo. RJC big oil filter adapter $15 shipped obo. I can email pics of all parts or maybe someone will post them for me. All I have is my iPhone . Thanks

Still waiting to hear back from you about the cam sensor tool and water neck. Check your pm's.

He said he only as an iPhone. I never got a reply to my pm:mad: Oh, I'm posting this from my iPhone by the way.:p He must have an At&t one. I'll leave it at that!

All parts went out usps !! If you would like your $ back it's not a problem. If u don't see your parts by Monday coming let me know and I'll do what ever it takes to make you guys happy!! Thanks

cam tool

Still have not received the cam tool. It has been over a mounth since payment was made. Talk about slow delivery, this is BS. Just refund my money. I dont need the part that bad. In the future, DONT POST IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DELIVER. JERK

All parts went out usps !! If you would like your $ back it's not a problem. If u don't see your parts by Monday coming let me know and I'll do what ever it takes to make you guys happy!! Thanks

I said a week ago if you don't see your part by that monday to send me your pay pal info and I'll send you your money back!!!! And I still want you to have a nice day :)

Today I received my oil filter adapter. Some one dead, once said "Patience is a virtue" I want to thank you. and my car thanks you too.:D Tom

cam tool

Mine came also. He didnt ship till june 9th, the last time I posted here. My payment was made may 7th. I guess he had a hard time getting to the post office.