caspers 8 position wheel?

lv2tikt

can anyone help me out with some instructions for this Caspers wheel chip? just putchased another "t" and has on in it...nice for valet mode dunno much about performance end of it? higher number more performance i believe?

I had one. I sold it to a friend. I know I gave him the spec sheet too. I wish I had it, I'd scan it and send to you. What I remember is that it mostly increased timing and boost. ex. 7 being the most aggressive setting. You may want to contact him CRE Loaded 6 - CEI - Casper's Electronics, Inc.
for specific info or just get a turbo tweak chip that is much better
TurboTweak Home

Send the chip to eric he will reburn 8 different chips in one for a fee.

0 = security setting, no start

1 = valet setting

2 = stock chip settings

3 = mild performance settings

4 = more aggressive settings, this one was close to Kenne Bell ultimate chip

5 = more aggressive settings

6 = more aggressive settings

7 = more aggressive settings, I believe this one required racing gas

Ultra%20chip%201.jpg

8 position chip

thanks for the info:D may send out to be upgraded any ideas on prices or performance when upgraded? its nice to spin wheel to anti theft

Let us know if you can have that chip reprogrammed while retaining the anti-theft feature. I thought Eric once said that it couldnt be done. I asked years ago because my car has this chip.

Let us know if you can have that chip reprogrammed while retaining the anti-theft feature. I thought Eric once said that it couldnt be done. I asked years ago because my car has this chip.

X2 on that. Before I switched to TT5.6 I called Eric and asked if he could burn 8 different settings on that chip. He said yes it could be done but I'd lose the ability to change chip settings on the fly and everytime I wanted to change programs that the computer would need to be reset manually.

X2 on that. Before I switched to TT5.6 I called Eric and asked if he could burn 8 different settings on that chip. He said yes it could be done but I'd lose the ability to change chip settings on the fly and everytime I wanted to change programs that the computer would need to be reset manually.

.......Yep, that's what I was told. Doesn't really make sense to keep resetting the computer, so I didn't do it. TT chips should come with an anti-theft feature!

This is not a big deal put a switch on the dash for the orange wire to the computer, flick the switch when you want to change chips. Its a lot easier than pulling the ecm out each time to change a chip.