CAS V4 stock location intercooler and HKS SSQV blow off valve for sale

Im cleaning out some extra parts I've got setting around in storage. The intercooler is in great shape just needs to be painted and the only reason I took it off was because I put a front mount on the car. Comes with the shroud, mounting hardware, and an uppipe. The uppipe has a bung for the air temp sensor welded to it and has a HKS racing bypass valve welded to it. The valve works just like a blowoff valve just has a nipple on it that you can use to recirculate the air back into the intake pipe if you want. I can send the rubber couplers and clamps if the buyer wants those I'll just have to dig them out. Im asking $550 shipped for the intercooler set-up.

I've also got an HKS Blowoff valve. Its a little scratched up. I was going to mount it on the uppipe for the front mount but decided to not use it at the last minute. It comes with everything you need to mount it on either an aluminum pipe or steel pipe. Asking $100 shipped for it.

Yes it should clear the swaybar. I never had the swaybar on the car while this intercooler was on the car but I havent read anywhere on this site about the V4 hitting the swaybar.

I am considering purchasing the BOV but before I commit to buying, I need some additional info from you. You had planned to mount it on the up pipe but what other mounting locations are acceptable? In additional to the BOV. what other stuff will be needed to be purchased to get the BOV mounted? Is the $75 your asking include shipping?

TRFanatic as of right now there arent really any parts that I need outside of a gearshift handle. If you want to PM an offer for the intercooler Ill consider it.

Ken as for the BOV the up pipe would work. What intercooler do you have? The pipe from the turbo to the intercooler would work if it was a front mount. I think I've read where some people have mounted it to the intercooler itself but dont quote me on that one. I have the mount that would need to be welded to the pipe to mount the BOV to it then all that would be needed is a vacuum source ran to it. Yes the $75 includes shipping.

My ic is a BGC and is a slic. Does the BOV come with the mount you made reference to? Do you believe this mount and BOV can be mounted to my slic and perform properly?

Hey,If Ken is wanting the blow off vavlve,what would you do the intercooler for shipped?Iam interested.Thanks,Phillip

I'm interested in the hks bov... Wut size is it? U have everything to mount correct?....thanks Joel