CAS V4, plenum with power plate, up pipe with alky hole, and working power master.

Hopefully he will come through, some people do strange things & have poor communication skills. I purchased some parts from gentek10 on here about a year ago & never rec'd them. In August, 8 months later he pm'd me & asked if he ever squared up with me with the parts, I told him no, & he still didn't send me the parts or have I heard from him since. I guess he has good intentions???

Good news is I actually just got a text from him and we touched base. I forgot he was moving and he said he is getting settled now and should have my V4 shipped out tomorrow. :)

So the last time I heard from OP was on December 17th and he said he shipped it out.

That was a Sunday and I figure with the extra holiday rush it would take about 4-5 business days for the intercooler to arrive, but I have not received anything yet, nor has he responded to any of my texts or my calls.

I am hoping it arrives by the end of the week, otherwise I'll have to let Shane/Admin know about this and make a thread about the OP being a scammer, so hopefully this won't happen to anyone else.

Still have a shred of hope that the IC arrives..but we will see what *actually* happens...

It's the lack of communication that gets me, keeps you hangin on. I've got a few people on my list like that, don't worry his battery probly went dead in his phone & he lost the charger in the move, & he doesn't have Internet service yet at his new place ...

It's the lack of communication that gets me, keeps you hangin on. I've got a few people on my list like that, don't worry his battery probly went dead in his phone & he lost the charger in the move, & he doesn't have Internet service yet at his new place ...

Hah man I definitely admire your positive attitude!

Hopefully I hear from him soon...I was really looking forward to getting the V4 so I could use it for some "research" we are working on... ;)

I kind of figured that. The excuses I listed for him we're kind of a joke. But you're on your way to building a good reputation for yourself on here and you'll run into obstacles along the way. Put him on your shit list and don't look back. Trust me somebody will take care of him someday, I love Karma!

I kind of figured that. The excuses I listed for him we're kind of a joke. But you're on your way to building a good reputation for yourself on here and you'll run into obstacles along the way. Put him on your shit list and don't look back. Trust me somebody will take care of him someday, I love Karma!

Yea I feel ya man. Can't let something this small bring you down when there is so much that is headed up!

..you really think I'm making a good name/rep for myself/RPS? (Honest question)