CAS V-4 and other stuff in Calgary, AB,CAN

turbotman

Complete powermaster out of my 87, stopped pressurizing suddenly in October, and I replaced with a vacumn system in November. Comes with 2 spare powermasters with mastercylinders, accumulators, switches and motors. $75

hydroboost assembly out of a G-body with pedal. $15

A/C Delete & Cowl Panel so that you can still run with the hood seal & passenger side windsheild squirter. $60 for the set.

CAS V-4 (Charged Air Systems) stock location large intercooler, comes with brackets & shroud. $400 obo

36mm hollow sway bar off of F-body that fits on G-body to save weight $10

Fibreglass Header panel for 1984-87 Regal or T-types - $25

Stock size 1986/87 turbo serpentine belt, used about 400kms, $5

Test pipe to replace cat converter- never used $10

1986/87 style top radiator mounting bracket $5 (for you 84/85 guys that want to upgrade to the bigger rad, electric fan(s) & get rid of that huge ass fanshroud).

1984-87 Stock turbo complete gauge cluster assembly that has been recalibrated & silk screened to 140mph & 220Kph- $95

1984-87 Regal standard heater module,heatsheild, ducts & regal vent cables. For anyone that wants to delete the factory A/C, but still wants to have a heater & defrost that looks like it was installed from the factory. Only about 5% of Regals did not have A/C, so fairly difficult to find out there. $75

Std Size & stock stroke turbo crank with rolled fillets. Appears to be very clean on all of the bearing journals. $75

Posi 8.5 centre section differential out of an 85GN, was working when remove and appears to be in good shape but probably wouldn't hurt to be rebuilt. $75

Fiberglass GN Hood $325

RJC PowerPlate for stock plenum, used - $20

Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sorry local sales & Pick-up only - no shipping
Just had major surgery and can't box or carry this stuff around at this time. :frown:

Give me a call 780-446-5132 (edmonton)

Interested in the hood,crank,header panel, maybe more.

I will take these if you decide to Ship.

1986/87 style top radiator mounting bracket $5 (for you 84/85 guys that want to upgrade to the bigger rad, electric fan(s) & get rid of that huge ass fanshroud).

36mm hollow sway bar off of F-body that fits on G-body to save weight $10