cas TTA intercooler group purchase?

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
who is interested, and who can set this up?

maybe if we get enough buyers, then we can get a better deal-
thanks

i am interested in the group purchase

bryan wanner
wanner@kc.rr.com

I'll join in

Even though I have the BGC for the TTA I would go in on a CAS unit for it instead. That is the unit I originally wanted, but the wait time and poor customer service always keeps me on edge. I make my living selling service by moving freight accross the country.If the customer can't rely on you, you could be out of business no matter how good your product is. There is ALWAYS some one or business out there with the same goods.

I just found a nice HOLE in my intercooler..So If the price is right,,And I can get the unit in a reasonable amount of time..I would definately be interested...

Well I'm definitely in!:) The regular price that was quoted to me on friday is $899.00 for the V4R. They need a 50% deposit since these are made to order.

I just don't want this GP to run for weeks and months! I'd like to get my order in ASAP. If we can get around 10 ready and commited buyers, maybe we could make this happen.

I will contact CAS and see if they are interested in giving a group discount.

TOW MAN
please keep us informed on what you hear from CAS

im ready to buy if the price is right, heck-- if we order today, then maybe we can get them by mid may???

let us know!
thank you --

I just sent CAS an e-mail. I should hear something back tomorrow. I will also find out how long it takes to make and ship the units! I would really like to have it by summer!

I will let you know what CAS offers us tomorrow:D

Vic

OK everybody, here's the deal;

If we can get just 5 or more orders, Tony is offering a 15% discount ( that's a savings of $134.85) and faster delivery of 4 weeks instead of about 6 weeks!

I think it's a great deal and I'm definitely going for it! If anyone else is serious and ready to purchase please e-mail tony at
tonyd@chargedair.com for deposit info, and also e-mail me so I can keep track of how many orders we have.

All we need is 4 more to get this deal! Any takers?

Thanks, Vic:D

This is for the CAS V4R stock location intercooler! They are custom built to fit the TTA with no ground clearance issues according to Tony at CAS!

Tony has always responded to all of my e-mails in a timely fashion! If you have any questions send him a note!

Thanks, Vic

I Emailed Tony

I Emailed Tony tonight to place my order. Lets see how this rolls out.........................

How long do we have?

How long will this group purchase be available? That's a little steep, but it might not be too hard to hide from the wife if I have time to save.

Ken TTA#1426

This GP is something we threw together last minute. I was planning on buying this intercooler regardless! Tony was kind enough to offer a discount of $135.00 if we could get just 5 or more orders together.

I would like to have at least 5 orders submitted to CAS by the end of the month so we can have the intercoolers by mid June. If this doesn't happen, I will ask CAS to build mine anyway at regular price! I really didn't want this to turn into one of those never ending GP's! How long will CAS extend this offer? It's totally up to Tony.

I only helped arranged this GP for those that need or want this unit by summer and an opportunity to save quite a bit off the regular price!

If anyone is interested in this intercooler, please step up so we can get this moving ASAP!

Thanks, Vic

Custom made watercooled IC in Sweden... 4 times better than the aircooled.... to a lower price..... only the shipping extra.......

hhahahahahahahahahahaha all i have to say is that u better hope it fits :) i got my stock mount for my tta and it never made it into my car before i found out that it would not fit and was sent back to CAS about 1-2 mths ago and i still dont have it yet :)

so cross your fingers and pray to god :)
later
and no im not kidding and i know im not the only one

?????????
are you saying that the cas stock location for a TTA will not fit??
has your car ever been wrecked?
what exactly was the fitment problem? what are the mods done to your car? any help would be appreciated
thanks

This is the first I heard of this!!! There are people here running the CAS TTA intercooler. I'm sure someone would have posted difficulties by now.

Are you sure you didn't wind up with a GN unit????? The GN CAS unit will not fit the TTA and was informed of this by Tony at CAS! The stock GN IC is interchangeable with the TTA, The CAS units are not!

I would like to hear from some owners of the TTA CAS V4R! Any problems?