cars and coffee in clearwater

Freight Train

Every 3rd saturday from 7 to 9 am at the Dupont Regisrty parking lot off ulmerton and 34th street....around feather sound area they are having a cars and coffee event...lets get some TR's out there..
3051 tech drive is the address...it is free...i went saturday and there was maybe 75/100 cars...mostly high end....Porsches/Ferrari/Corvettes but a few muscle cars,vintage racers..skylines/nsx/ s2000 club was there..fitting place for some prime v6 power..i was truly impressed and will attend with the T next month...just wantted to let you guys know...

hey freight train count me in. My car may not be done and will probably still look a little torn up but I will go and show it off as is!!

Every 3rd saturday from 7 to 9 am at the Dupont Regisrty parking lot off ulmerton and 34th street....around feather sound area they are having a cars and coffee event...lets get some TR's out there..
3051 tech drive is the address...it is free...i went saturday and there was maybe 75/100 cars...mostly high end....Porsches/Ferrari/Corvettes but a few muscle cars,vintage racers..skylines/nsx/ s2000 club was there..fitting place for some prime v6 power..i was truly impressed and will attend with the T next month...just wantted to let you guys know...

Freight Train you going? I wanna go but I hope theres at least one nice GN to help mask mine! LOL!

am going to be in LA for this weekend but will attend for sure next month...it is definetly worth going .....we need to represent