Cars and Coffee - SE Michigan

Wld87GN

Guys,
I may be on an island, but I really enjoy meeting other enthusiasts. I want to start a Cars and Coffee gathering in SE Michigan, unless there is one going on already that I can latch onto.

I will make a few calls locally to me (Macomb) to see what we can drum up, but my thought is that we get together on a Saturday morning, do the morning thing (coffee, cars, BS, etc.) and then cruise somewhere for lunch.

Please reply and let me know if this is something anyone else is interested in. If there is enough interest we can even shoot for this Saturday (5/21) otherwise we will shoot for a couple weeks out.

Thanks all

I have called and received blessing from Tim Hortons in Sterling Heights - 42875 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Okay, well there are a few that are showing interest. We just need to pick a date to start.

There is a cars and coffee event the first Saturday of the month at Kart to Kart in Sterling Heights.

There's a good mix of cars. A lot of imports and exotics.

My Buick got a lot of attention there.

They were also doing one at JD carts in Novi on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Not sure if they still do that one. My Buick won 2nd place and a $25 gift card to the Tilted KIlt.