Carrera 4S, sorry to ruin your ego

GNguy

U aint that big
So, im leaving my house Sunday on my way to a car show. This guy in a new Porsche carrera 4S cuts me off like no tomorrow. Needless to say, I wasnt ecstatic but whatever, its Sunday, he got a pass. I then realize he keeps blipping his throttle every so often right in front of me. Im about to pull into a 7-11 but he gets caught at the light right there and makes way for me to pull next to him. Against my better judgement I say screw it and decide to teach this guy a lesson. So I get next to him and its an older guy and he just kindof stares at me and I just kind smile to myself. He thinks he is racing granny, so the little devil pops onto my shoulder and tells me to "blow the doors off his car". Alky- check (just filled up), run through the scanmaster as well- check. Light goes green, he jumps a alittle but I was brake boosting so I caught, passed him sideways as the car had something to say to him too... and left him HARD. Running about 18-19psi on pump and alky. Man was he pissed, he gave me like sort of sign out his window as he passed me :eek::D But mission accomplished, he wont try that again, not after the beating the T gave him!!!

Great kill! It's always nice to beat one of the "super cars", but it's a bonus to beat a jerk :D. Hopefully he'll think twice next time he pulls up to "Grandma's" Buick. It's nice to eat rice, but Italian and German? Now that's a meal!

Nice. That car sure is a sleeper :cool:. No one would ever guess the damage it can do. haha

Great kill.:D
I've knocked a couple 4S's off also...always fun....and the pretentious Nazi's who typically drive them never appreciate the whoopin'

Just don't try to corner with one.
My buddy has a Turbo 4S and that thing sticks like it's on rails.

Attachments

• finger.jpg
    finger.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 371
My first kill when I got the alky on was a 4s also. ran him from a 60mph roll on the freeway. Pulled him like crazy. will never forget the look on his face after. he got off at the next exit.:biggrin:

I have always thought that sign means you are number 1 doesn't it??? :eek::wink:

Actually the middle finger originated back in England, It was a sign the Archers between France and England used to show each other, that they could still draw their bows back.

When one got captured by the enemy, they would simply cut their middle finger off and set them free.... try drawing a recurve bow back with no middle finger.:biggrin::cool: