Carpet for 84 GN

Anybody with an 84 have good luck finding replacement carpet that was same color?

I had it built. Sent them original 84 & its a 99% match.
Regular backing & mass black.
I'll try & get some pics for you today.

I put Black in my 84gn w/lier seigler interior-LOOKS AWESOME! much better than the beige color.

I only have 68,000 mi on the car, I'm trying to keep it looking as original as possible, I have seen a pic of one with black carpet and it does look nice.

Thanks, you mind getting me a price when you send the pics.

$140 for non backed $250 for rubber mass backed. Believe me since we had them produce the rubber backed like factory there is no comparison. :cool:

UPS just left I'm going to try & get the new carpet next to the 80K original before it rains here.

I agree with you on the Black it does look good but some times original is the way to go.

84 Sand gary carpet

Well didn't make it out in time to compare it to the original. So I threw a newly recovered seat & console on the carpet for comparison.

Attachments

• 84 GN interior carpet.jpg
    84 GN interior carpet.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 84 GN interior carpet 001.jpg
    84 GN interior carpet 001.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 84 GN interior carpet 002.jpg
    84 GN interior carpet 002.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 118
Hey Brian, what's supposed to be the difference in the backing? By the way thanks for getting all my parts out so quick last week, by the way I needed the two bolts that held the hood bracket for the strut along with that bracket. I thought I mentioned it, maybe not.

New Carpet

How's the fit of the carpet you bought from "G auto parts?" I bought a replacement about five years ago, from another outfit, and the molding of the rear portion just didn't fit very well, and I'd like to get it looking like factory original.

Haven't ordered it yet, but I plan on it. Lots of overtime right now and no time to get anything done. What lil time I do get goes to working on the remodel of the house. I'm ready to get to work on my cars.