CARB to raise gas tax 16 to 76 cent/gal

injdinjn

CARB's new kill the economy in CA gas tax
The hidden gas tax is on its way. On January 1, 2015, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) will expand its cap-and-trade expansion program, potentially increasing the cost of gas for California drivers by .16 to .76 cents per gallon minimum, according to CARB. This won't only effect your driving but EVERYTHING you buy.
Assyman Harry Perea has authored AB69 to delay it 3 years. (I think it should be delayed forever).
Check out California Drivers Alliance on FB.

You can find your State reps by Googling "find CA state reps" This is what I sent mine. "Support AB69 by Perea. CA residents cannot afford any more increases in gas/diesel taxes. CARB's cap and trade proposal for gas and diesel fuels should be delayed forever. This tax will just send more people and businesses out of CA."

they need the money to pay the carb exec's bigger bonus's

only in kalif !

Right from the book, "How to Kill a States Economy for Dummies"

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

These career politicians have no clue what reality is.
To quote Gavin Newsome "CA does not have a budget problem, we have unlimited taxing authority."
Sounds like Nottingham to me.
moonbeam still wants to spent $68 billion to build a bullet train to nowhere, but vetoed a $11billion water bill as that would "break the bank".
CA has over a $ trillion in employee pension debt. Divide that over the private workers in a State with only 38 million people