car won't stay running fuel problem??

black_magic87

Buddah
Hi all, The problem started on my way too work. Car ran fine all the way there, until i had to stop for a light then the car was bucking had to put it in park and give it a lil gas so it wouldn't stall. once i had my foot on it seemed to run fine but would die at idle or just not start would crank but no start, got the car towed home and thought it was a dropped cylinder. I changed wires, plugs, new fuel pump relay, funny thing is when i put the psi gauge to check the pump i wasn't getting the psi or it would build up and start "chugging" like there was air in the lines. i started to drain the tank at teh shradder valve and had a lot of air come out but after 3 or 4 gallons it was just fuel no air bubbles so i thought i would try to start the car again and all the pump does is run and run i'm so lost as to what to do i even tried two different regulators oh and new fuel filter also any help or push in the right direction would be great

Thanks Robert

Well went out this morning before work just to see and the same thing turn the key pump comes up to prime then starts chugging like there is air in the lines and keeps running

Robert