Car won't start......

Car is completely dead.....took the battery out eight months ago everything was fine...I get back put the battery in after charging it and the car is completely dead no dome light, or anything......any ideas?

Car is completely dead.....took the battery out eight months ago everything was fine...I get back put the battery in after charging it and the car is completely dead no dome light, or anything......any ideas?
I would say that it is either a bad cable or bad battery.

Well I was told the battery was good after getting it charged at auto zone....how hard is it to change the cables? Any write ups or pics?

Well I was told the battery was good after getting it charged at auto zone....how hard is it to change the cables? Any write ups or pics?
Should be easy to change. Neg cable to the front of the block, below the turbo. Pos cable to the starter. It could also be just the connection. It is common for the bolt to be loose on the NEG cable where it bolts to the block. Clean this area and tighten the bolt and see if you got power.

i'd have to say cables not tightened properly or corrosion on them....even with a dead cell you'd see at least a flicker out of a dome or hood light...