Car Will Not Start

84_t-type

Ok I got my car about a year and a half ago and Cleand the fuel tank, put a new EGR valve on, new fuel pump, changed all the engine fluids. I started it once a month untill it got cold. Now I have space in my garage and so I put the car indoors to work on it. It would not start. I put new fluids in new gas with seafoam, plugs, wires, fuel filter, air filter, and O2 sensor. It still will not start I am at a loss now. I need some one to suggest something that I have not thought of yet? :confused:

Make sure the cam sensor is tight and not rotating on you. Had a similar situation happen to me when I replaced the wiring harness. Went to back the car off the ramps and got nothing. Thought I had done something wrong with the harness. So after checking every wiring connection over and over, turned out to be a slightly rotated cam sensor.

If not the cam sensor, check the crank sensor.

Good luck,
Richard

I suggest the sticky in the HA forum.
Has the no start diagnostic tree, and more . . . . :cool:

Thanks for all the suggestions I had a buddy over on saturyday and he was able to help me out with all the two person stuff. It turns out the fuel pump might be bad agian!? What do you guys think it was just replaced In 08 and thwe car has just been sitting. Is there another reason that there is no fuel pressure? Is there an easer way to check the fuel pump with out dropping the tank? When we turn the car to the start position when the pump is soppsed to engage no sound. Thank for all the help.

Ok I can oly find one fuse block under the drivers side. Is that the only one? and they are not numbered just have lables as to what they are and non of them said fuel pump.

Driver's side on the left side of the fuse block. If you or your buddy have an owners manual it will list them by number. Look for the 15 amp fuse [clear] no color.

There is a diagram of the fuse box under General Turbo Buick Tech, page #2 about six threads down, titled, 'problem diagnosis please assist' Look at the inj/fuel pump label on the far left side.