Car was idling and died???

russ87gn

Had my car idling in the driveway and it stumbled and shut off I checked for spark and it has none put a new crank sensor,ignition module,and coil pack and still no start what the hell could keep it from firing? I've done nothing to it for about six months so except charge the battery. Is is possible the computer took a crap I did put a old chip in it to see if I'd start but nothing changed thanks

As previously stated, check all of your fuses.
Namely these.
Top to bottom, left to right on the fuse panel.

CCCI 10a
ECM - SOL 10a
FP - INJ 15a
ECM - IGN 10a

20170904_135104.jpg

That no start tree is priceless info for trouble shooting this issue.

-Patrick-

quick question for the poster above with the picture of the fuse box. I have some IGN slots that were working and then now has no power. No fuses are bad but the IGN ports lost power. Any Ideas? sorry for the high jack but I didn't want to start another thread since the picture was posted here.

quick question for the poster above with the picture of the fuse box. I have some IGN slots that were working and then now has no power. No fuses are bad but the IGN ports lost power. Any Ideas? sorry for the high jack but I didn't want to start another thread since the picture was posted here.

Check your fuseable links that run down to the starter.

Sorry for not responding but it was a fuse thanks for all the help stupid fuse cost me about 300 bucks but I guess you live and learn at least now I have a bunch of new parts on it lol

Sorry for not responding but it was a fuse thanks for all the help stupid fuse cost me about 300 bucks but I guess you live and learn at least now I have a bunch of new parts on it lol
Well done. Did you figure out why it blew?

If a fuse blows there's an underlying cause. Could be an intermittent short or even you causing a momentary short working on the car. I've done that. Regardless if it blew something was wrong and needs to be investigated.

The IGN slots are all fused: IGN 1's by the STBLT/ACC fuse, IGN 3 by the A/C fuse.

The search feature should bring up that info.