Car truck and trailer stolen

quickt

Kip Asplund traveled to the Atlanta area to buy an 86 GN that used to be Chuck Leepers old car. A few minutes after the sale the his GN truck and trailer was Stolen from a McDonalds Parking lot in Atlanta. If you see or hear of ANYONE selling car or parts that might be on this list below please drop an e-mail to kipasplund@aol.com or call 812-280-1143. You can also call me at 937-379-2610 or 513-226-1315.

1986 GN VIN# 1G4GK775GP437413
PT-70 TURBO
V-1 INTERCOOLER
DISK BRAKE REAR
PRO STAR wheels and tires w/ hoosier tires on rear
TH-400 w/Neil chance converter
70mm throttle body
84lb injectors

1995 Chev 2500HD Dark Blue with silver
Truck has the right window broken out. (This is how they got into the truck.)

Open center Black trailer with alum toll box on the front

Some of the Parts that were in the back of the truck. There were many more items.
3” cross flow ATR exhaust
2 - 109 short blocks
Billet alum control arms
Burrhead stainless headers
Mild steel headers
Convo pro wheels
2- sets of RJC pulleys one poliched the other black anodized.

I hate to hear about things like this...:mad:

I hope he gets his car , truck & trailer back.

Jesse
:( :mad:

Makes my stomach turn when I hear that kind of thing. I have good insurance on my car and truck, I guess I will have to add it to my trailer too. Did he have insurance, or is he screwed? Hope they find everything is good standing.

This is really heartbreaking to hear accounts like this. Especially this particular one where everything was taken. I hope that everything gets recovered without any damage or loss. And I really don't want this to be taken as "rubbing salt in an open wound" but from years in the gun, car, & motorcycle circuits, going to shows & markets, never ever stop to do anything where you have just done a major purchase like this. I have personally known of several gun show businesses that were ripped off this way. Stopping to eat or for anything close to where someone might be following you is very risky. The farther you travel without stopping or leaving the vehicle, the less your chances are of this happening. Crooks are lazy and they don't want to folllow you forever. And as much as I don't know any of the players here, this sounds pretty "inside" to me. I hope everything comes out ok. Once again, I am sorry for your loss, and I hope for a speedy recovery.

Ok guys I am offering up $5000 to the person who gets my stuff back. You can reach me at 812-280-1143 or via email at KipAsplund@aol.com.
Thanks, Kip

Kip Man that SUCKS!!!! I live in a small town about 3.5 hrs south of atlanta. I will keep my eyes open for sure for you! I don't think I would see it down here but you never know. Does it have anything special for me to look for on the car, like a dent here or there or something. Hope you get it all back soon! Daniel

I live in Smyrna (suburb of atlanta) and will surely be on the lookout. man that sux ass!!! I dunno what to say to someone after something like that. i am sorry for your loss......people suck.