car stalls what gives

ct67_72

I have been going through everything and this one stumps me. car runs great, and idles great, but once in a while when going to take off it stalls, sometimes you can catch it and let off quick and it will get going again but usually it just dies, starts right back up and once in a while it will die again. it does do it everytime I drive it, but probably after 10-20 miles.
I had a code 42 and found someone had "repaired" the est signal wire (white far right on module) and I fixed that and havnt had the 42 come back.
I do need an o2 sensor and will be putting it in tonight along with new plugs. also I have been driving with the a/c on because my fan resistor is bad, so the load does change because of that.
as of right now no codes

I installed the new o2 and plugs and it runs much better, still stalled twice on me today, once taking off from a stop and once coming to a stop, again with the defroster on, I m kind of leaning towards iac. I hate to throw parts at it.

no nothing yet. so I cant watch to see what is happening. I need to rewire my air fuel gauge, maybe that will help show something.