Car shutting off!

PTS

Just put new all billet CK Transmission and rebuilt Pats 9.5" converter in, Car starts fine but as soon as I put it in gear it bucks and turns off, Converter or transmission?

Sounds like the converter clutch is coming on or something is hanging up in the trans.Disconnect the plug on the side of the tranny and see if it stops,good luck keep us posted

Kevin

Im having a similar issue. I adjusted the shift cable out a couple of notches(looser), check that. Keep adjusting it out 1 click at a time and see if that helps. It did for me. I just put lonnies stage 3 in and was having a similar issue. I tried disconnecting the clutch also but that didnt seem to help mine.

Sounds like it is locked up.....has to be mechanical as the 200 is not hydralically able to lock up until 2nd gear. Take out the trans put an input shaft into the Tc and if it turns most likely it is in the trans,if not its the TC. Or send them both back to the venders.

Sounds like you have a non lock-up trans + Lock-up converter = problem. Contact both vendors first.

Sounds like tcc valve is in backwards. Ck that. Or it could be stuck up or down depending on how you are looking at it. Usually it is stuck in the "up" position.
Ck it for grins.
Bruce
WE4
PTS Xtreme