Car shows near and around St. louis

Sinclair Buick on south Lindbergh in South County usually has an all Buick car show during May. I haven't seen the date, yet. It's put on by the Buick Club of America. Free entry, free food, and about 30 Buicks. A couple of car shows is alright for me but I would rather race my car. We need to plan a track night and get a bunch of turbo cars out to Gateway like we used to do.

Craig

Rob,
you got me all wrong.I don't go expecting to win.The only thing I won last sunday was a strong buzz!! ;)

hey craig, is this your grey turbo t? This had to be about 1993 or 4.

Yes, it is mine. Talk about going back. Do you have any more pics with my car in them? Thanks for bring back a few memories.

Craig

I know it's not close to you guys across the river, but there is something happening at Chuck-A-Burger in St. Charles every Friday night. Usually a lot of Hot Rods and stuff. Cars are in and out from 5PM until they close. Check their website for scheduled events. They have bands and stuff on occasion. I take my daughter down there every Friday to walk around and look at cars. It would be nice to see a Buick of any kind once in a while.

The show at Fast Lane on Memorial Day is the real deal. Cars of all kinds up and down the streets there. At least 500 cars.

(Craig) Well, I either thought I had taken a lot more pictures than I did, or I lost a bunch. The latter is probably the more likely. I think I took about 10 or so that day. I found a couple more, but your car is barely in them. I'll go ahead and post them for you. I know I would want to see any pics of mine from back then even if it was barely in the pic. :smile: Probably be tommorow for I can get them up. I'll just tack them onto this thread.

Understand there is an all Buick car show at Sinclair Buick in South County (Tesson Ferry & Lindbergh) on Saturday May 6th from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.

couple more for you craig. Not much of your car, but their in there nevertheless. Don't know where my old t-type ended up, But maybe I'll get to see your turbo t again soon. I'm pretty sure now that this was 1993