Car Shippers

MY6ISQWK

Can recommend an affordable and reliable car shipper? I am interested in a California car that will need to be shipped to NJ. Thanks.

Enclosed or are you looking for real affordable and going open? I would much rather spend a little on a fully enclosed transport, whether it be a single car guy like myself or a big 6 car setup, its nice knowing they aren't exposed to the elements of the highway. Little guys like myself always appreciate the business but I'm north of the border so hopefully someone can chime in with some local guys for you, if not here is some I've heard good things about

http://www.reliablecarriers.com/

These guys are in NJ, maybe they have a trip west that they can get you on the way back in good time and cost?
http://www.horselesscarriage.com/

You can go after uShip guys too, there are lots of fly by nighters but there are also some great guys who check it to fill loads going home. Check credentials, check insurance, check their setup and go with them if you feel good about it, but always check insurance coverage, even on the big guys. My only claim I had to file with transportation companies at my last job before starting on my own was a large 6-car guy with new driver so it's not always the little guys who have the claims like usually thought.

Reliable is pricey, but worth it per some recommendations I've heard. My buddy had his low mile GN transported with Reliable and he was very happy. He started down the path of trying to get a less expensive guy who had good references ship his car, but coordinating it was turning out to be a nightmare. Reliable was super easy to deal with, got there on time, and with no issues. I think that TurboTGuy recommended Reliable to me for my friend since Penske does a lot of business with them.

Reliable shipped my GN from Missouri to New Mexico. I got 3-4 quotes and Reliable was on the higher end, but as stated before, they were very easy to work with. The driver stayed in contact with me and showed up right on time. They were very professional and did a great job. They also had a new Z28 and CTS-V in the truck, so my GN rode with good company.

I also used Reliable for my TTA from Alabama to Ct , as said right on time for pick up , and delivery . Would use them again .

I have used Ronnie at Regalautotransport.com many times with good results. 954 727-1866.

Back in May he sent a guy to pick up my ZL1 Chevelle and he was awesome. The most careful and professional shipper. Nice rig too.

His name is Sergey 704 502-3722. Maybe get a price from him also.