Car Running Weird - Need Suggestions

Make sure the ohm meter is set to "0" and retest it. You know you just cross the test leads and set the OHM metter to zero and then test the coil. If it still reads 9500 see if someone will trade coil with you for a test.for a test.

Let me clarify on the ohm readings.
To get a reading my meter must be set to 20k ohms. The readout I get is 9.5 to 9.7

When I set the meter to the 2k ohm setting it just shows a 1 for being beyond the limit. It is a fluke meter that I paid about $100, so I don't know if it's good enough or not.

Let me clarify on the ohm readings.
To get a reading my meter must be set to 20k ohms. The readout I get is 9.5 to 9.7

You are setting the meter correctly.... 20k is the max range at that setting, and your correct, at the 2k setting it will over-range and read '1'. I highly doubt your $100 fluke requires a zero adjustment. Short the 2 leads together, and you should get 0 (or very close) ohms.... which I'm sure you probably will.... the 9.5 to 9.7k you are reading is pretty low.... should be more like 11-13k. Coil pack is likely weak....

Thanks. Tomorrow I plan to check out the rest of the things you guys mentioned in addition to a few that John at Casper's told me to check.

I'll post my results.

Ok, here's what I've done today in addition to what's already posted above.

Tried a different computer chip

Checked fuel pressure

Pulled the electrical clip off each fuel injector one at a time. Each time I did the engine ran worse.

Logged some time at idle on direct scan. 02, maf, lv8, blm, and int readings are good. No codes.

The car still runs rough.

In park when you get the rpms above 2000 the knock detector is going off. It's detecting engine noise, not knock.

When you drive the car the knock detector goes off like crazy above 2000 rpm.

Keep in mind that this was an "all of a sudden" situation. The car was running fine before all this happened a few weeks ago.

The knock detector situation has to give us some clues.

Now what?

Ok the car was running just fine, you are driving along and it changes and runs bad ..... did you get knocks then? OR did you just come out one day and it runs bad and gives knocks...... in either case did you change anything or do ANYTHING to it...????? if so WHAT