Car running like crap Scammaster #'s

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Won't get into the background story just yet but I got my car back running and it idles and runs like crap. My wideband goes all the way lean at idle then to around 10-12 when cruising, throttle also surges while driving, will rev up a little but I will be off the pedal. Here are my Scammaster numbers after a short drive ideling in park. Please help.

02 milivolts around 70 ( 70 not 700 )
Af 07
L8 between 30-38
Batt 13.9
Int 128
Bl back and forth between 128 & 142 ( was like this even when it ran great )
Clt 168
Ats 138
Rpm surges between 800-1300
TPS .46
Iac 00
Cc 04
Nal 00

Your tps is high, should be .40 to. 44. Your iac is O, should be 10 to 20. Your af is a little high for idle, but with it surging may be OK. With tps at. 46 the ecm may think its in drive

Many vacuum leaks, bad 02 sensor, Iac solenoid bad/stuck/dirty.. Old chip is in the car?

Can't find any leaks, checked the hoses but they are new anyway and went over all the intake and throttle body bolts. IAC is new, O2 sensor is new as well as every other sensor, changing out sensors made no difference. TT chip was bought a few months back. There has to be something else I'm missing. Here's a picture of my #1 spark plug.
image.jpg image.jpg

It looks like the plugs are carbon soot covered. Would indicate rich, low spark, or low oxygen?

No recent upgrades, car was running fine got into the boost a little maybe about 18 lbs and afterwards the idle was bad and it wanted to stall at red lights but ran perfectly fine on the highway. According to my wideband it's running all the way lean at idle.

Running a 3" tried my stock one ran worse. Haven't found anyone locally with a 3" I can try yet. Started to buy one from full throttle the other day but Steve said he did not think that was my problem based off of what I told him my issues are.

I wouldn't buy one until you know for sure that's the problem.

Sounds like something blew off and created a major vacuum leak. I'm sure you been over all the lines and couplings. Could try blocking off all the vacuum ports except for fpr line and see if there's any difference. If that fixes it, plug each line in 1 at a time wile running to figure out what one is the culprit.

Is this a 86-87 intecooled set up?

Yes it is a 87 t type. Will try blocking off the vacuum ports in a few, and a local board member says he has a MAF I can use. Funny thing is now since the problem it won't stay running unless I give it gas when it's cold, once it gets up to temp it will stay on but idle bad. Also when I start it, it revs up high then dies.

Other than vacuum lines where else should I start checking ? Should I change the intake, throttle body, or doghouse gaskets.

Did you adjust the tps down to .42 and iac up to 10? Also google smoke machine vacuum leaks for ideas on how to make a smoke tester. I've found many vacuum leaks plus a cracked header with my smoke machine. Bought it off Craig's list for $300. Or have your mechanic do it for you.

IAC and TPS have been reset and adjusted a few times but even when it ran good I could not get the IAC to hold steady.