Car not building boost on the low end

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Won't even do a burnout ! Had some exhaust leaks and fixed them, changed vac lines. Did notice that the map sensor vac line was off but replaced and prob still there. Scanmaster #'s look good, fuel press 42 line off. Boost kicks in hard after she gets going but it's a slug off the line. Where do I go from here ?

Wastegate rod adjusted correctly? Puck sealing? Correct convertor for the turbo?

60 trim turbo and 3200 stall, 1/8" tension on rod as suggested by RJC , how do I check seal on puck ? I did a burnout in it ont time but it won't do it anymore

burnout

something is going on. With that combo it should fry the tires all day even from a roll I'd think with that cam and converter it would spool that 60 pretty quick.fuel is real fat down low or I'd take the maf pipe off and spin the wheel on the turbo make sure it's spinning freely and check for in and out play

60 trim turbo and 3200 stall, 1/8" tension on rod as suggested by RJC , how do I check seal on puck ? I did a burnout in it ont time but it won't do it anymore

Unbolt the DP from the exhaust housing...and you'll be able to see the exhaust outline around the exhaust port.