Car movie predictions?

GN One Day...

Found a car movie at Walmart, figured I'd give it a shot. Think it'll be worth the purchase price? Haven't watched it yet. Here are the facts:

-Seems billed as a Gone in 60 Seconds type movie
-It promises "non stop thrills"! :eek:
-It was in the $5.88 DVD bin at Wally World
-It stars David Arquette. (Hey, also has Famke Janssen ;) )
-Looks like it was filmed with a home video camera
-There's no label on the DVD, just the letters RPM
-It's called "RPM"

Well, wife's outta town, had to find something to do.

Cool! I almost bought that DVD. But I figured two was enough, got The Ring and Bourne Identity. Post what you think of the movie, I may go and buy it too, cause I'm such a DVD junkie :cool:

CJ

Oh boy.
Cannonball Run + Gone in 60 + Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo. Without the plot. Dubbing like a Godzilla movie.

Yeah, exactly. I'm still watching it. Kind of like a train wreck, you know? Some funny parts, like the severed hand bit, and some humor not for the kiddies. Also some cool cars for eye candy. The premise is kinda like that Tommy Lee Jones movie Black Moon Rising. The 2 chicks in it are pretty hot, but they'll want to put this movie behind them.
Got my Abita keeping me company, so it's a good night. :D

Classic line: You want me to pay a billion dollars for a Ford V8?

I saw a similar movie on cable less than 5 years ago where a blue ZR1 Corvette was crashed and destroyed. The premise was basically the same revolving around a car thief. Anyone recall what movie I am talking about?

Hmm, it seems it's a movie to avoid, but now I want to see it just to see how bad it is.....

Darn, it's like one of those things you know you shouldn't do but curiosity just gets the best of you..:eek:

CJ