Car leaning on one side...

gpadilla1071

Hey all,

My car its leaning on one side more than the other. Could that be that my shocks are already for replacement? Any information to help tackle this issue is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like springs to me. Shocks just dampen the bounce, springs are what supports the weight.

Or a body bushing. The body bushing near my passenger side rear axle is rusted out so it leans even with new springs. Hopefully that isn't your problem.

Shocks don't support or lift the chasis in any way unless they're coil overs. Like the others said, you've either got a spring issue (common) or your bushings are bad or frame is rotted through. All of these issues are common on these cars.:)

im having the same problem, just started yesterday, after i had a flat tire, now car is leaning to one side the same side i had the flat tire on? There was nothing wrong with the stance before that, shocks are less than a year old

check your upper control arm bushngs on the downpipe side I bet there shot this will cause the car to lean ....