Car is missing

SWFla GN

The car feels shaky when driving, when the TC locks up in 4th, it gets really bad. So I changed plugs, plug wires...same problem. I have a coil pack (the black unit that the plug wires go to) from the previous owner marked good. Put that in tonight and still have the same problem. What else is there to change? What about the bottom part that the coil pack sits on? Help, I have a race next Friday. :confused:

problems

The car feels shaky when driving, when the TC locks up in 4th, it gets really bad. So I changed plugs, plug wires...same problem. I have a coil pack (the black unit that the plug wires go to) from the previous owner marked good. Put that in tonight and still have the same problem. What else is there to change? What about the bottom part that the coil pack sits on? Help, I have a race next Friday. :confused:

Mike I don't know if this would help but check with the guys at the car show on U.S. 19 saturday nights. Maybe one of them guys can give you a hand.

Have you checked compression on each cylinder?
What about fuel pressure?
Just trying to come up with some ideas.

this sounds strange

I had the same probalem and it turned out to be a connector issue going to the coils.............It took me sweating for too many hours and I ended up just having to tighten up the lil bolt that pulls the connector together........just a thought.:)

Just put on a new bottom part to the coil pack. Still same problem. Wes, fuel pressure is fine and I have no idea about a compression check. Vacumm gauge is not bouncing so I'm pretty sure it is not a head gasket. Scan Master is not showing malfunction codes, made a Direct Scan file, nothing seems out of the ordinary. Could the chip have gone bad? What?

hmmmm

Just put on a new bottom part to the coil pack. Still same problem. Wes, fuel pressure is fine and I have no idea about a compression check. Vacumm gauge is not bouncing so I'm pretty sure it is not a head gasket. Scan Master is not showing malfunction codes, made a Direct Scan file, nothing seems out of the ordinary. Could the chip have gone bad? What?

if the chip went bad I am sure the S E L S would have came on. What injectors are you running? I have 50 lb injectors and a tt chip. You are welcome to try it if you want to meet up with me and get it. I will be going to my car possibly tomorrow. Let me know. Wes