Car is dead. Need an alternator

No idiot lights. 13v at the batt and 14v at the alt. Turbo D.. the alternator should have 120 stamped on it.

Ryan said:
Can I get military discount online "partsamerica"?

ryan they give you one or the other, either PARTSAMERICA Price or
MIL DIS, online price is alot better deal, at least thats what they did ofr me, remember to take your core and to take off your Pulley because the one you will get is different size..........

Ryan said:
Thanks. Is it a smaller or larger pulley?

I believe its smaller, baddguy6 chime in here since you were the one who schooled me about the pulley being different.

Tried to place an order for the alternator on partsamerica.com. They will ship it to my house. How do I get my core charge???

I got mine rebuilt by Jeff at Waynes Auto Electric on Queen St. I think I paid $60.

THAT was a deal...

Mine just took a dump (shorted.. funny electrical burn smell)

Complete rebuild was $140. Bearings, Brushes, Regulator, Bead blast the housing and recoat the windings... not bad... and I get the original one back...

Jarret at Waynes did mine.

ryan they give you one or the other, either PARTSAMERICA Price or
MIL DIS, online price is alot better deal, at least thats what they did ofr me,

Fyi...most time it is but recently bought a radiator and the 10% military price was better than the on-line price. I'm just glad that the braddah was kewl and gave me the cheaper price!!!

Alternator was not the problem. It was a 99 cent buld burnt out in the dash........ Doh...