Car For Sale or Trade

wanner@kc.rr.com, that or give me your photobucket name and i will look them up if its open for visitors.

I forgot, you must hyperlink the photos like you did, i dont think they will upload from the pc in this section... It used to be that way. I havent checked with the new setup yet.

BW

Wow, you could go sailing in that thing. Looks like an old school mafia style gangster car. Pretty kool.

Wow, you could go sailing in that thing. Looks like an old school mafia style gangster car. Pretty kool.
Ya i really like it but my wife says sell it . it has a 429 motor in it really just drive super nice.

Low mile GN's and TTA's arent selling right now, unless they are CHEAP.

You are going to have to be really patient.........

Low mile GN's and TTA's arent selling right now, unless they are CHEAP.

You are going to have to be really patient.........[/QUO i want another g/n bad............even a project as long as its nice.
HI KENNY! You know you have a nice turbo charged car that I would like to have!! ;)

Here is a new pic of my ride!!!!

SW.

62061d1229618845-gn-x-ray-gnxray-4.jpg

62062d1229618886-gn-x-ray-gnxray-8.jpg

Hope you get another one...

Ken you should mention more of the details on this car! Not many might be aware of the rarity of this car. That interior isn't your normal basic interior! It was deffinetly a special option back in the day for the luxury of the person being driven around in the back.
I would like to see how much that option cost back in the day. :eek:

cadilac005.jpg

Beautiful car!!! Where are you located and do you have any interest in my buick I have posted on here?

Bump for a beautiful caddy...I love it! Definitely a mobster car. :cool:

Do you happen to know how many bodies have been in the trunk?

Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will pick it up.