car fax please

Jetmech09,

You realize that post is from 2008.

I did check my old posts and the carfax I ran is still there. Are you looking for that?

John

Jetmech09,

You realize that post is from 2008.

I did check my old posts and the carfax I ran is still there. Are you looking for that?

John
yes ,I do . I have ended up with that car . I just found out its a stolen GN. did you do any research on that vin and do you know Toby. the guy that asked for help on the vin? Thank you Alex

Alex,

Sorry to hear that the car is/was stolen. No I didn't do any research on the vin or know Toby. I just had a carfax membership at the time and was running vin checks for members here. If you want I can send you the carfax results from that e-mail.

John

yes. thankyou very much for your help. can you run the vin that is on the car now ? 1G4GJ47A1GP453624 let me know how much I owe you to run vin and how to send you the funds.

Sorry, I don't have a current carfax account right now. I believe you can sign up for a single use vin check. Or a membership that lets you check 5 vin#. Autocheck lets you do unlimited checks for 30 days. I just bout a car last week so I had an autocheck account that has expired.