car died up date

86wh1

Okay so i replaced the crank sensor last night took it out and after about 20 minutes and again it died waited 25 minutes on the side of the freeway and it restarted and i drove it home through town with no issues so then a buddy cam over and we swapped cam sensor caps and guess what no spark put my cap back on and started drove it to work this morning left it sit then got init at 3 and started then died No fuel pressure at the Rail so i replace the pump and guess what i still have no pressure at the rail we blew all the lines out but still no pressure WTF an 03 or 04 COBRA is Looking pretty good right about now all grounds are good and clean and tight so i dont now where to go from here :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Did you check all fuses including the hotwire and the hotwire relay?

fuses

yess all fuses are good also cleared aout abunch of black crap from the lines from fuel fiter too regulator and then cleared out form back to tank still have no presssure at rail

yes you can hear pump running :confused: i even disconnected the filter and turned on the ignition and nothin :mad:

yes you can hear pump running :confused: i even disconnected the filter and turned on the ignition and nothin :mad:

did you wire the pump backwards? blowin bubbles in the tank? i did this...not my proudest moment:p

or if the pump is wired correct, maybe the line going from the pump to the sending unit popped off? hth