Car Cover

abrasv

Any suggestions where to buy a nice indoor car cover? Would really like one that is made for the 87 GN and not just a generic type.

I have heard that California car covers are some of the best custom fit ones on the market

I second this. Great car covers. Don't go cheap. The cheap ones will scratch your car.
I have a cover craft very good cover, couldn't bring my self to spend the extra coin on the California

california car cover has some really nice ones. they are local to me so i got to check them all out.

I got mine here earlier this year. The same NOAH cover in the links above a little cheaper. My first one lasted 20 years. I wouldn't get anything else.

It depends on how much you love your car, and how deep are your pockets. NOT CHEAP !! I'm very partial to Coverking in Anaheim CA, The satin cover fits great if your car is garaged about $ 300.00 plus. If your car is stored outside go with the Storm proof around $500.00. Hand made and it takes around 30 days to receive after placing order. Coverking.com