CAR Cover ??? which one Outside???

bryguy

BACK IN BLACK !!!
I am tired, right after I detail my GN of her looking like I drove through the bird cage at Jurrassic Park !!!! Anyway I know Wolf has a great outdoor car cover and was wondering if there is a web site where I can find one. Thanks
Bryan:eek:

blah i dont like covers, i threw all 3 of mine away this week end. they hold in moisture and mildue every thing plus they can rub your paint down to the metal around the edges. i took a peak inside my t type and the steering wheel had about a 1/4 inch thick blanket of mold :mad: sick **** if ya ask me

I think i have a Wolf one. Its ok...it lets alot of dirt an moisture in, so the car gets even more dirty. I'm thinking of getting a Car Jacket from California Car Cover if I have the money.

I just found a web site & ordered 1 for 200 some odd $, Anyway I got the best 1, i'ts called Noah by Wolf and I had the same 1 for my 94 "LEMON" Corvette & it worked awesome. I may sound like a commercial, but it can rain, snow, or get Terridactyl size turds on it and U can pull it off the next week and it looks just like U washed it. A lot of money that could be spent on a down pipe is the downfall!@#!!~!! and yes the guy who threw out 3 covers has a point...if U don't secure the cover or if it's loose it will rub on your paint.
Bryan:eek: P.S. the web site is Car-Truck-Accessories.com:eek: