car accidents with roll caged cars

black_magic87

Buddah
I haven't posted on here in the longest time, but recently had a friend with a roll caged challenger get into a bit of a fender bender. His car is fine the mini van that hit him is another story. Just looking for anyone elses input or experiences. Since you really don't see many cars with cages on the road anymore.

Robert

hmmm

Interesting, 102 views and narry a reply. I know the drivers out there aren't that good, otherwise my insurance wouldn't go up...LOL

Anybody TTT

Robert

I kinda worry about my own safty when I drive my car. My worry is I usually put my bar padding on only at the track. Since my bar is a nice base/clear coat, I like it to be seen. But, I could easily be killed from head trama from the hoop bar if I get a serious accident. :eek:

Craig with a harness your head can get near the bars? Not in the Gn but in another car once strapped in I had no chance of moving anything but my arms and legs.

COPGN,
Yeah the harness holds me in tight when I wear it at the track. But when I cruise for street races or drive it to work, I use my stock belts. Sorry I wasn't being clear on that.

COPGN,
Yeah the harness holds me in tight when I wear it at the track. But when I cruise for street races or drive it to work, I use my stock belts. Sorry I wasn't being clear on that.