Capital CLassic Wings & Wheels

map 87 gn

The annual Capital Classic Wings & Wheels is scheduled for June 9th. My brother is one of the announcers for this event & got to learn that the organizers have the Mustang club of Montreal coming down with supposedly 200 cars and possibly the Jaguar club of Ottawa. The organizers contacts the local Mercedes, BMW, Porsche...etc. dealers in the area to try & get some classic vehicles from their customers. My brother was appalled that they did not have any local "classic" or special interest vehicles i.e. GNs, Syclones, etc attending and called me to see if I could get some cars out to this show.
It is not a judged or award show as there are no prizes for "Best in class, etc." but you get to experience this show for FREE and show that the locals have some great Classics and specie interest vehicles.
So who would be interested in attending this event or would know of someone that would be interested in this event. I think it would be great to represent the turbo community. The organizers would need a contact person for the "local classics" & would need an answer before the weekend.

Here is a link to the show: http://www.aviation.technomuses.ca/visit_us/at_the_museum/events/capital_classic/

So who is interested & don't forget if you know of people not on the site but would be interested please talk to them & see they would like to attend. I will be awaiting your answers. :)