Can someone tell me whats wrong..

my car runs very rich at idle when it gets up to temp..it eventually starts puffing smoke and then the eyes start burning...lol its definitely fuel..i have a new o2,coolant temp sensor. here is what i have at idle with my scanmaster..
af-07, l8-45, bat-13.4, int-125, bl-121, mph-0, clt-193, ats-81, r-850, tps-.40, iac-00, cc 247(fluctuates) no malfunction codes.. is the iac bad? the iac would raise up to around 8 and then just go right to 0..
any help will be greatly appreciated..im really anxious to put it on the road and finally drive it..

Chip?

Are you running a chip? These things run like hell, even stockers without a chip. If not, get one from Turbo Tweak.com. Review the research on the board. I put it in my car and it cleaned up all the driveability issues instantly, feels like a new 2008 car now!

TT Chip Forum

Post a question on his forum on turbotweak.com. Eric will answer back very fast, and help you solve the problem. He has excellent customer service.

I'm sure you set the TPS etc, did you check the plugs? Did you check the fuel pressure as well? Might be too high? CC

How big are the injectors and what's been done to the motor? Heads ported? Your TPS is reading a little on the low side. I'm pretty sure it needs to be at least .42

did all of that ccognetta... 60lb injectors, tt chip, cpt66bb turbo,razors meth kit..stock heads,intake and cam..going to put heads cam intake etc in another couple of months..the car was doing this before i put the parts on it..it was bone stock..i was hoping maybe the new stuff might solve the problem...lol i couldnt be that lucky...lol

IAC @00.. Could be the engine is running off a vac leak..

I don't know much about the readings you gave, but to me anything at 00 means it's completely wide open or completely closed. Might want to take the IAC off and give it a good cleaning. Reminds me of the time my mechanic told me he thought my GF's car had a blown head gasket... it was the IACV stuck closed! :eek: $5 and 10 minutes later, the car ran like new!

Hope it helps

-Dan

Rich?

. TPS at .40 is fine. What are your O2 mv.-numbers you didn't post em' they may be high showing a rich condition? Curious what they are? Your BLM isn't way out of whack though. What is your FP reading Imagine your FPR is set at 43lbs with line off because that's what Eric suggests.Hmmm. Wonder if an injector is malfunctioning and washing out cylinder? Cleaning and resetting your IAC is probably and very good idea. Don't know what happens when there's no metered air like Mr Leeper said running off a vacuum leak. IAC should be 5-40 some like less no more then 25 at Idle at operating temp in closed loop. Sounds like the IA screw maybe all the way clockwise? But then I think your idle rpm would be lower the 850. Once you reset and adjust screw you will have to readjust TPS as you know. Hope you find the culprit and get her on the road.