Can I get a Moderator to contact me?

WTF0V3R

So I am interested in buying a GN/T-Type car, so I sign up the other day to do some research. I go to sign in this morning and my account has been banned for SPAM? It's a gmail account, I looked in the sent mail folder, as far as I can tell nothing has been sent to @TurboBuick.com. I signed up again using my work email address, but this is not an optimal solution. Can someone please contact me so that we can clear up this misunderstanding?

Your IP check failed is why it happened. My guess is a spammer has also signed up with the same IP at one time and when that one was killed then you suffered collateral damage. When we kill a spammer it pulls up others that have the same IP so we can kill them.

So is there any way to whitelist my address? Is it a permanent ban of my account, or just the IP address? It's in a range assigned by FIOS. I can't imagine a spammer working from a home service unless an end user's machine is part of a botnet, or otherwise hijacked.

Spammers will copy IP's and use them with a program to mask their original IP. That's one of the problems with finding them. Most of the time they will use 2 different IP's and one will be in 1 country or state, and the other will be somewhere else. I wouldn't worry about it since that one is dead and won't be coming back. Your previous account is dead but the one you're using is working so just keep using that one and have some fun on the board.;) If it helps, once in a while one will get on and when it gets banned it pulls up one of the admin as a spammer.:ROFLMAO: