can both of these used at the same time

GrandNational87

im wondering if i put a alky injection kit on my car, can i also have the intercooler sprayer, and with out messing anything up by running both at once.. thanks

Yeah, one stays outside of the airstream and drops the charge temp, the other goes in and cools the charge as it evaporates They're mutually exclusive. Sounds like a pretty sweet idea actually, I have never heard of an IC sprayer on these things. It would sure beat icing the IC before a run though (and freezing your hands in the process).

Thinking of going with an intercooler sprayer myself. I just love tinkering with projects like this. Wonder if it would be possible to come up with a DIY kit for one of these? Could probably tie it in to work with the alky kit pretty easily too. Wonder how long a 5 lb bottle would last anyway? You would be able to freak out any racing opponents when they start seeing the CO2 vapors coming out of your hood. I would somehow have a purge button for it as well as a boost activated switch. Anyone know who makes these besides DEI? They are a bit pricey at around $450.

I'm doing something similar to this. Using a 20# co2 tank in the trunk with 2 regs on it and supplying the alky kit and the ic sprayer. Both use different actuators and I'm working on a way to manually spray the ic. for the ic spray bar i am just using a piece of copper tubing right now with holes drilled in it. Kinda low tech but it seems to be working.

Whit