camshafts choice please help

87GNTURK

I have 4.1 stage 1 motor champion aluminum haeds port polished port polished intake 70 mm thottle body haedars gn1 catback exsos big intercool 6766 prission turbo 3 inch down pipe which camshaft I should go with I like roller cam and what converter

I have 4.1 stage 1 motor champion aluminum haeds port polished port polished intake 70 mm thottle body haedars gn1 catback exsos big intercool 6766 prission turbo 3 inch down pipe which camshaft I should go with I like roller cam and what converter
My gols lows 10 s I only going to drive on street

You can't go wrong with full throttles 210/215 cam.several of my friends use it.running mid tens to high nines.

2 roller and a PTC 17 blade NL converter

That is what is working for me.[/QUOTE]
Thx Bad V6, what stall and size on your converter?

At 3150 RPM the data log shows 0# boost.

I am running a 3.625 stroke 109 block with ported/polished GN1 heads, worked over stock intake, and a 6766 turbo. I am pleased with the the way the car is running, as I know it has quite a bit left in it at the track. On the street the car drives out good, while on the highway with the non lockup converter the RPMs are a couple of hundred higher than with a lockup.

Full throttle 210/215 off the shelf, or their 215/220 off the shelf. Both great cams, especially with the 66 turbine.

Use PAC 1201 or PAC1201X springs.

Thank you guys what stall converter and how many inch like 3000 or3200 or 3500 9.5 or 10 inch converter thank your help guys

Custom PTC 9.5" non lock ordered through Dusty Bradford is the best torque converter you can get.

Send him a PM just search his name he's on here. He will select the stall speed for you.