Camp Lejeune

I lived there a few years ago, but know I am in Garner. I did not see too many there. I know of a female who had one when I lived there, she was a Marine.

ok I was come off base the other day in seen a Marine in one at the light on base. I have a guy in Garner doing some work on my car know get guy and very cool.

usmc

bought my T just after I left lejuene and went on recruiting duty wasn't a whole lot then, was a guy at ft Bragg,NC Jim seaton was at warner Robins AFB,Ga was a guy at tinker AFB,OK I think their is a guy at Camp Pendelton ,CA a couple of guy on here in your area is retired Marines I'am in Utah now, start a New thread looking for brothers in arms Remember Once and for Ever," good, bad or indifferent alway a Marine or has that change in the new Corps :p

bought my T just after I left lejuene and went on recruiting duty wasn't a whole lot then, was a guy at ft Bragg,NC Jim seaton was at warner Robins AFB,Ga was a guy at tinker AFB,OK I think their is a guy at Camp Pendelton ,CA a couple of guy on here in your area is retired Marines I'am in Utah now, start a New thread looking for brothers in arms Remember Once and for Ever," good, bad or indifferent alway a Marine or has that change in the new Corps :p

Your still a Marine always and forever my brother

My son is now 3rd gen. Marine, got his butter bars this spring! I'm fixin' up an '85 Riv T-Type (hot air) for him but I think he's headed for the Left Coast after his MOS school
S/F!
D :cool:

simper fi

congrats on his sucess, what is his mos suppose to be? Since he is third Gen then you must be a Marine Name ,rank,mos?

As I've always said all our children need to serve our country As Airmen, soliders ,sailors or Marines. Teachers, doctors or Nurses are all fine. But to see it you must first sacrifice by leaving it, defending it and standing watch

Unless you see the real world and the standards we so often take for granted the pride in who we are and what we stand for and have achived as a nation as Americans is lost