Cam sensor, dump pipe, PCV valves, 7/8 HD brake cylinders, engine solenoids, shifter light, PM boot

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Sold the car, now selling the parts. Shipping is in the lower 48. Anyone else outside OM me for a quite.

Brand new cam sensor in wrapper. $150 shipped.

Used 3 inch dump pipe, 12 inches long but comes with extenders you can weld on. $60 shipped

A pair of rear wheel cylinders new in package. These are the heavy duty 7/8 ones commonly used for brake boost launches at the track $30 shipped

EGR solenoid used $15 shipped

Charcoal Cannister solenoid used with hose and check valve $15 shipped

PCV valves, new in box, they're the correct ones for 86-87 TR's. I have 2 of these. $7 shipped

Rubber boot for powermaster used $5 shipped

Light harness from the shifter. $5 shipped

Paypal and postal money orders accepted

Buick parts 007.jpg
Buick parts 006.jpg
Buick parts 005.jpg
Buick parts 004.jpg
Buick parts 003.jpg
Buick parts 002.jpg
Buick parts 001.jpg
Buick parts 008.jpg

I will take the pcv valve..... please give me your address so I can send you a money order..... thanks

I still have both...someone said they wanted to send me a MO for one but nothings come thru yet.

I'll take them if you think the other offer fell through. Send me your paypal address, Ill get it over today.
Thanks

Thanks Joe. you're next in line. if Issac doesn't respond by 10:15 tonight, you will have dibs on them.

Hey Turbo T, what the difference in theses HD wheel cylinders and the S10 cylinders? Thanks

Joe